Principle One. Oneness – There is One Infinite Reality, which we call by many names. The One Infinite Reality is undivided, complete, and whole within Itself. This Oneness creates everything out of itself, and therefore includes both the absolute and relative, tangible and intangible, physical and metaphysical aspects of reality.
We believe in God, the Living Spirit Almighty; One indestructible, absolute, and self-existent Cause.
Principle Two. Love – Love is the self-givingness of Spirit, Its desire to express Itself through and as creation. Love is the impulse behind evolution and Law is the process of creation.
We believe in the eternal Goodness, the eternal Loving-kindness, and the eternal Givingness of Life to all.
Principle Three. Creation – The physical universe is the manifest body of The One Ultimate Reality. It is inherently a blessing and is ever-evolving toward greater Good. We live in a life-affirming universe.
This One manifests Itself in and through all creation but is not absorbed by Its creation. The manifest universe is the body of God, it is the logical and necessary outcome of the infinite self-knowingness of God.
Principle Four. Threefold Nature -The One Ultimate Reality expresses Itself in three aspects – Spirit, Law (Soul), and Body. Each individual is made in the image and likeness of the One Ultimate Reality and has these same three aspects.
Principle Five. Creative Process – The One Ultimate Reality operates through the Universal Law of Cause and Effect. This Universal Law is impersonal, consistent, and intelligent. The Universal Law receives the direct impress of Spirit’s impulse and acts upon it bringing it into form. Individuals, having the same threefold nature, use the Creative Process to shape reality.
We believe that the Universal Spirit, which is God, operates through a Universal Mind, which is the Law of God and that we are surrounded by this Creative Mind which receives the direct impress of our thoughts and acts upon it.
Principle Six. Spiritual Laws – There are various expressions and uses of Universal Law: For example, the law of correspondence, the law of attraction, the law of giving and receiving, etc. These spiritual laws are also impersonal, consistent, intelligent and are always operating. Individuals can learn to consciously use spiritual laws to create or change conditions.
We believe in the healing of the sick through the Power of this Mind.
We believe in the control of conditions through the Power of this Mind.
Principle Seven. Spiritual Beings – The Ultimate Reality is both transcendent and immanent. Individual beings are spiritual beings living in a spiritual universe having a human experience, expressing through growth and becoming.
We believe in the unity of all life, and that the highest God and the innermost God is one God.
We believe in the incarnation of the Spirit in everyone and that all people are incarnations of the One Spirit.
Principle Eight. Freedom – The Divine Plan is one of Freedom. Freedom is the birthright of every individual. We are free to choose and create our live. Conscious communion with Ultimate Reality aligns our choices and releases us from the bondage of limitation.
We believe in the direct revelation of Truth through the intuitive and spiritual nature of the individual, and that any person may become a revealer of Truth who lives in close contact with the indwelling God.
We believe in our own soul, our own spirit, and our own destiny, for we understand that the life of all is God.
Principle Nine. Heaven on Earth – Heaven is the state of awareness of our True Nature. We seek to express Heaven on Earth. Heaven on Earth actively includes every individual and celebrates each individual’s diversity.
We believe that heaven is within us and that we experience this kingdom to the degree that we become conscious of it. We believe the ultimate goal of life to be a complete emancipation from all discord of every nature, and that this goal is sure to be attained by all.
Principle Ten. Eternal Life – The One Ultimate Reality is infinite and eternal evolving. We believe in the eternality, the immortality and the continuity of the individual soul, forever and ever expanding.
We believe in the eternality, the immortality and the continuity of the individual soul, forever and ever expanding.
Our Spiritual Practices Are Tools For Change
- Affirmative Prayer/Spiritual Mind Treatment
- Spiritual Mind Treatment is the single most important Science of Mind practice. It is a form of affirmative prayer. It is an act, art, and science. It is an act, being the conscious activity of thought. It is an art in that there must be conviction, appreciation, and realization. It is a science, in that it produces verifiable results through the application of impersonal, consistent spiritual law.
- Spiritual Mind Treatment is the recognition of Universal Spirit, which is at the center of everything, and a realization that Law is creatively set in motion through conscious thought that results in change.
- Meditation is the practice that opens us to inner awareness. It is the practice that transcends all theologies and allows us to directly experience Universal Spirit. There are many different forms of meditation.
- Visioning is the practice of revealing the spiritual reality of any situation. It is the practice of seeking inner guidance.
- An affirmation is a simple, positive statement in the present tense which leads the mind to accept what it intends to believe.
- Mindfulness is the practice of paying attention in the present moment, objectively observing the behavior, attitudes and beliefs of ourselves and others.
- Giving and Receiving
- Giving and Receiving is the practice of conscious participation in the circulation of universal good in all of its forms.
- Gratitude is the practice of the realization that all Good has already been provided. Gratitude is more than a resultant emotion; it is a causative energy which generates the ever present abundance of the universe into form.
- Forgiveness is the active practice of compassion, the process of releasing perceived hurts, judgments or grievances, which allows us to see the Presence of Spirit in everyone.
- Sacred Service
- Sacred Service is the ongoing spiritual practice of sharing our gifts and talents, by actively participating from our hearts in the greater community and in the emergence of the Global Vision in our world.
- Sacred Study
- Sacred Study is the practice of expanding our knowledge and understanding of the Nature of Reality, who WE are, and how to use the Science of Mind Principles. Spiritual Study deepens our awareness of spiritual truths and provides the framework for spiritual practice. Through Spiritual Study we gain wisdom and a deep appreciation for the wisdom of all those who have walked a spiritual path throughout the ages.