What Does It Mean to Be ALL-IN??
by Janis Richman, RScP
“There is something in every one of you that waits and listens for the sound of the genuine in yourself. It is the only true guide you will ever have. And if you cannot hear it, you will all of your life spend your days on the ends of strings that somebody else pulls.” ~ Howard Thurman
For as long as our hearts beat and we are taking breaths, we are going to create our life. It can be by design or by default.
Deciding for your dream requires a commitment and a willingness to get bigger than your circumstances, and bigger than what those around us may say. It requires a willingness live from the larger truth of who we are (from the greatness within us), rather than from the circumstances of our life.
Being ALL-IN means:
- You refuse to live life by default, and you have created a crystal-clear vision of the life you would love.
- You have made a decision to “do it afraid” – allowing yourself to move through any fears of failure – and yes, fears of success
- You acknowledge your value and invest in yourself
- You care about creating your future in an intentional way
- You show up and do the work
- You welcome the benefits of your results with open arms
Affirmation: I am consciously committed to doing the work necessary to have a life I would love to live.